UkSATSE Air Navigation Service Department
was founded on 01.07.2010 in accordance with UkSATSE Order ¹ 111 dated 07.05.2010 «About changes in UkSATSE business structure».
The Department includes the divisions and units, that are authorized to provide Air Traffic Services (ATS), Airspace Management (ASM), Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM), ATS personnel training management at the ANS units, en-route meteorological services for air navigation (MET), pre-flight information services (ARO/AIS), and other divisions and units of the Department according to Air Navigation Service Department of UkSATSE business and functional structure.
Head of Department is Andriy Kvashnin, who performs general management of the Air Navigation Service Department, and his deputy Volodymyr Chalyk.
UkSATSE Air Navigation Service Department management consists of:
UkSATSE was certified
- Airspace Organization and Management Unit (Head of Unit is Oleksandr Gnatiuk)
- ATS Management Unit (Head of Unit is Andrii Poriev)
- Meteorological Service for Air Navigation Unit (Head of Unit is Tetiana Antonenko)
- ATC Quality Monitoring Unit (Head of Unit is Gennadiy Zadorozhnyy)
- the division of ATS personnel training management at the ANS units (Head of division is Tetiana Pofatna)
by State Aviation Administration of Ukraine as air navigation service provider according to national legislation.
According to the authorities mentioned in the Certificate main air navigation service objectives are delegated to UkSATSE. These objectives are described in the Regulation of Air navigation Service Department of UkSATSE