Law of Ukraine "On Information
Law of Ukraine "On Access to Public Information
The provision of public information
The Ukrainian State Air Traffic Service Enterprise
is a natural monopolist on the national air navigation services market and is a provider of public information concerning the provision of air navigation services for aircraft
pursuant to paragraph 4 of Clause 1 of Article 13 of the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information”.
UkSATSE provides public information on information requests
An information request can be submitted:
Information Request Form
- in writing to the address: P/o box 173, Airport, Boryspil, Kyiv region, Ukraine, 08307 ("Public Information" shall be inscribed on the envelope)
- by e-mail:
- by fax: (+38 044) 281 84 84
- UkSATSE Hotline telephone number: (+38 044) 351 51 51
(Mo – Th from 9.30 a.m. till 5.30 p.m., Fr from 9.30 a.m. till 4:15 p.m.).
Hotline telephone is not intended for reference information provision.
An information request shall contain the following:
- The applicant’s full name, postal address or e-mail as well as telephone number if available
- General description of information or the requested document’s type, references or content
- Signature and date (provided the written request)
- Optional details: social status, place of work and position
If the aforementioned information is not provided to the required extent, such appeals are deemed anonymous
and ineligible for consideration.
A requestor shall indicate in its Information Request the convenient way of information receipt.